The perfect wedding needs a dream setting, making the multi-award-winning Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort the ideal Kerry hotel for your wedding. From our elegant banqueting suite’s breathtaking views to the warmth and expertise of our staff, it is no wonder that the Kenmare Bay Hotel is one of the most popular wedding hotels in Kerry.
Gather friends and family for your special day in our light-filled banqueting suite, where parties of up to 350 guests can enjoy views of the Kerry mountains. For smaller, more intimate weddings, the room can be partitioned to suit, and, whether your celebrations are extravagant or low-key, you can be assured the room will be appointed to suit your needs.
Your wedding banquet will be a mouthwatering affair, with exquisite care devoted to each dish. The service is warm and friendly, and all of your guests will enjoy the attention of our expert staff. Your guests can relax in a choice of 126 bedrooms, holiday homes and luxury lodges, together with an on-site leisure centre, giving you all the elements for a perfect wedding.
Everything centres on you when you choose the award-winning Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort to host your wedding, with a dedicated wedding team to ensure that your big day is perfect to the last detail. From the most lavish extravaganza to an intimate soirée, the Kenmare Bay Hotel wedding team promises to take care of every aspect of the wedding celebrations to guarantee treasured memories for years to come.
Our expert wedding coordinator is on hand from your first meeting, ensuring your special day is perfect, from flowers to menus and pianists to pamper packages
Nestled in a charming nook of the Wild Atlantic Way, Kenmare is a picturesque hideaway of stunning scenery, fine food, and atmospheric streets, making it a romantic location for your wedding. Translated from the Irish for “little nest” (Neidin), Kenmare is tucked into the junction of the celebrated Ring of Kerry and the equally beautiful Beara Peninsula.
A discreet path leads you from the hotel right into the heart of town, where you can relax among the award-winning restaurants, colourful shops, and lively pubs. If you’re feeling active, you can choose from golf, fishing, walking, watersports, and horse riding.
- A dedicated wedding team on call to make your dream wedding a reality
- Beautiful Ceremony room location overlooking the Kerry Mountains making thepromise of forever even more special.
- All-inclusive weddings tailored to suit your budget and requirements
- A guarantee that yours is the only wedding booked at the hotel on that day
- Complimentary extras, including your own wedding car and complimentary pre- reception including sparkling wine and canapés
- The stunning backdrop of Kenmare for your wedding pictures and beautiful memories
- A choice of 126 bedrooms, self-catering holiday homes and luxury lodges on thehotel grounds
- On-site leisure centre for the enjoyment of your wedding guestsFor your perfect day, look no further than the Kenmare Bay.www.kenmarebayhotel.com